Friday, June 3, 2011

Father's Day Grillin' Towel- Sneak Preview!


Ooooh, I am so excited to show this idea to you! I will be posting the tutorial for this towel on Monday so come back and check it out. I will also show you some variations and give you the how-to-dos throughout the rest of next week. But Monday is the main tutorial.


I got this idea from a gift I made for my husband last year. I made him a couple of towels to hang grill-side while he's cookin'.
But these are much prettier...no, handsomer...I mean, better-looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a great fathers day gift. Can't wait to see the tutorial. I'm a new follower. Hope to see you at http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/.
    P.S. I have a link party every Monday. I would love for you to stop by and link up your project.

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...