Thursday, April 28, 2011

Free Printable Sticky Note Holder -- Teacher Appreciation Idea


Seriously, is this last minute or what?!

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week. I have been seeing so many awesome craft ideas but there was one idea I have had in my head for a while. I just needed *someone* to (finally) take a good nap so I could work on it!

This is ridiculously fast and easy to make.

Printable Sticky Note Pad Holder -- Teacher Appreciation Style!
Supplies needed:
- cardstock
- sticky note pad 3"x3" and 50 sheets thick
- Velcro circles
- Glue
- Scissors

Step 1: Print off FREE design on cardstock.
Click on image. Then drag and drop to your desktop or "save as" to your computer. Be sure it saves as a .jpg file.



Step 2: Cut out.
Step 3: Fold along thin grey lines.
I know there is a scrapbooking tool for this, but I don't scrapbook. I just used a ruler and the edge of my table to make the fold, then used my thumbnail to get it crisp.


Step 4: Peel the backing off the sticky note pad.

Step 5: Position the sticky note pad in the holder.
Align the top of the pad with the fold line, then adjust your folds at the bottom if needed.

Step 6: Attach Velcro circles with glue. Let dry completely.
Scratchy side on the small flap. Soft side inside the front cover flap.



I know. That was fast!
So fast you could make them for the entire teaching staff...
OR,
just check "Teacher Appreciation- small gift" off your To Do List and move on!

Hope you liked this easy idea. Not fancy graphics, I know. I had one nap time (1 1/2 hrs, a record nap these days) to make the design. Just simple in PSE.

--Kate


Somewhat Simple

3 comments:

  1. These are FANTASTIC!! Quick and easy and wonderful.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are FANTASTIC! Thank You, the teachers will love these!

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...